Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dragon Bag Lady

I did a small little craft in preparation for my new handbag that is in the process of being hand-made from Etsy. (insert huge smile here!) It's from Paulina Carcach and I can't even tell you how excited I am about it.

Note about Etsy: SUPPORT YOUR FELLOW CREATIVE FOLK. BUY FROM THE LITTLE GUYS!

That being said, I have full hopes of treating my new purse like *gold,* shimmering *gold* to be specific. One way I am going to do this is that everything I put in my new purse I want to be in its own cosmetic case or something of the sort.

Thank you Design Sponge for this wonderful tutorial at the most perfect time.

Check out my Dragon Bag!!! :)

Dragon lady bag

Get in the bag you miscellany that might ruin my new purse!

Dragon lady bag contents


No comments:

Post a Comment