Monday, October 11, 2010

In Honor of Columbus Day...

I bring you a crocheting project that has been months in the making. I am finally able to post it because I was finally able to GIVE it to the recipient this past week. Yay!

So let's check it out. A little boy's sweater, a sailor cardigan, crocheted by yours truly. (The pattern was from the book entitled "Crochet for Babies.")

Crocheted sailor Cardigan

My favorite part about this cardigan (other than it's obvious cute-ness) is the details.
Cardigan close-up 2

Love it! What do you guys think? Ever tried your hand at the needle-arts? ;-) No worries though, I should be back to re-upholstering and re-doing furniture in no time! I have lots of projects in the works... Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. I love baby boy clothes that look like baby clothes instead of mens clothes! I am sure the person who received this gift was delighted! I have never crocheted but it would be a great talent to have! You did an excellent job~

    ReplyDelete